Friday, August 8, 2008

My Life 2008

This has been REALLY good.

Even though i was worn out from Saturday's yoga class, I still went to the gym on Monday. I didnt get home until 10pm, but it was so worth it.

Tuesday mother nature had other plans, just as I was changing clothes, my monthly friend came for a visit. I was out of there in two seconds flat. Wednesday was our yearly team building meeting. After lunch we went and got our nails and toes done. I picked out polish for two of my co-workers, but they liked the one i chose for myself best.

Yesterday was my complementary training with LA Fitness. I was bummed to learn that I have 38% body fat. That's huge!

So this chick took me through a session. I was so exhausted when we finished I dont know how I got home. That out of body experience is still with me today. I was so tired last night I couldn't toss and turn last night, and when i crawled into the shower this morning I knew I was going to NEED a cup of black coffee. It's been a while since I has a use for one of those.

Mary J. was bumping in my ear this morning. While I walked into work this morning it felt like the sun was following me. With the trials I've been going through lately, I've earned it.

After all, everybody loves the sunshine.

2 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

wow is 38% really a high? I would think anything over 50% but i guess that shows how ignorant i am to that kinda stuff. i'm gonna have to find out what mine is. i'm sure it's high cuz i luvz 2 eat! lol

nil said...

im glad yo have motivation gurl.. I hired a trainer 2 weeks ago and still havent met wit her..LOL I like the THICK in me so im hesitatan to do anything to change it although I know I should.