Friday, August 15, 2008

Off the Wagon

I really wanted to continue my gym momentum.

But Monday kicked my ass, which btw I've decided not to use that trainer anymore. If I'm in so much pain that I can go to the gym then it's pointless. I will be in there this weekend. Either saturday or Sunday, though I'd like to hope for both days.

I joined Spark people today. A co-worker recommended them. I can track my fitness goals and there is a menu delivered to my email everyday. Since my goal weight is 155. Last time I was 155 was my senior year in high school. Just before senior year I gave up cheese burgers for two months and I lost 20 pounds. I was down to 145. And it felt great!

I digress. I set my goal weight to 155 and if I lose 2 pounds a week I will hit my goal weight by 5/20/09. that's pretty far into the future, but at least i have a map now.

I'm starting to really get excited about this life style change.

5 comments:

-Q. said...

Get that shit boo. all for the healthy lifestyle changes.. We droppin like cakes wit da kids rompin through the kitchen boo..

Good luck! -Q.

Sweet KeiKei said...

last time my weight was in that range was in high school too. i don't really eat cheeseburgers so i don't know what i would have to give up. good luck with your health regimen

Kaliente said...

oooooooooooooh i spark!!! lol ummm you should join BBQs (beautiful black queens) the motivation on that team is AMAZING! my name on there is doinme...I need to get back on the grind also!

Kaliente said...

GIGI, i found you and i left a comment on your sparkpage!!!

THARULA said...

Kepp up the work, love to see someone working on their fitness